2022 LOST IN RIDDIM
COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Health, Safety, and Security
Safety at Lost In Riddim
We want every fan to feel safe at the festival. Specific details regarding safety, security, medical, and any others can be found below or on our FAQ’s page. If you have an immediate need while on-site seek out any festival staff, police, fire, or security personnel.
Current Health Policy
Based upon recent changes to both California and San Jose County’s COVID-19 guidelines, we are updating our COVID-19 festival policies. We will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative test as a requirement to enter the festival. Although we are excited that this is based on positive data we also want to encourage all to continue to be vigilant. The following is a list of things Lost In Riddim will keep in place:
- We will offer free personal protection equipment such as masks and hand sanitizer for attendees who request them.
- We will post health and safety recommendations around the venue.
For more information about COVID-19 please visit the CDC’s website
As the weekend approaches, Lost In Riddim patrons will receive regular updates with important information regarding safety protocols, policies and procedures before entering Lake Cunningham Park which will also be shared at www.lostinriddim.com, on social media and via the Lost In Riddim email list.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Lost In Riddim Music Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Lost In Riddim Music Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please help keep each other healthy.
2022 EVENT ENTRY PROCEDURES
COVID-19 Compliance, Health Pledge, Wristband, and Bag Requirements
All event attendees age 12 and up must:
- Bring event wristband;
- Comply with the Lost In Riddim Attendee Health Pledge, below; and
- Comply with event’s Clear Bag Policy, below.
WHERE CAN I GET A COVID-19 TEST (Not Required For Event)?
Test may be taken at any COVID Clinic around the nation (Testing Sites).
Note, appointment are required.
WILL MASKS BE REQUIRED?
- In general, masks are recommended at the event, but not required..
- Complimentary masks will be available onsite per request.
As an event attendee, you pledge that you will not attend any day of the event if any of the following is true for yourself or anyone in your party:
Within the 14 days before attending the event:
- Tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; or
- Have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, have experienced one or more of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (>100.4F)
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking
- Muscle pain/achiness
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)